Platypus Fun with Watergum
April 3 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for a fun-packed and interactive workshop to celebrate World Water Day where kids will learn all about platypus!
Come along for this educational and interactive workshop where kids (and adults) will learn all about platypus. Find out how you can help them to live safely and happily in our local rivers and creeks before getting stuck into some fun, platypus related activities!
This is a hands-on session that we know kids (and adults) will thoroughly enjoy. Children may be handling living creatures.
- Registrations required for children only. Places are limited.
- Suitable for ages 6 years and older – parent/guardian supervision required.
- Please make sure you are aware of the current COVID-19 restrictions and do not attend if you are displaying COVID-19 or cold/flu symptoms, no matter how mild.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your booking via Eventbrite to free up your place to those who are on the waiting list. Alternatively, contact the Councils Environment Team on (07) 3412 4491 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information email email@example.com and the website: www.watergum.org
The workshop is delivered by Watergum as part of the City of Logan’s Environmental Events and Activities program and Citizen Science initiatives.