Join us for a free NaturallyGC workshop
Learn all about native animals and their homes! Possums, koalas and parrots live in the trees, snakes, kangaroos and echidnas live on the ground, platypus, frogs and turtles live in the water. Australian animals all need different habitats to survive. This is an interactive workshop where kids will learn about native animal homes through games and craft activities.
IMPORTANT IMFORMATION BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Suitable for ages 5 to 10.
- Do not register children under the adult ticket section as we only have a limited number of kids per session.
- Further location details will be provided within registration confirmation email.
- This is an indoor workshop. Wheelchair accessible.
- Unfortunately we do not accept large group booking for these workshops, including vacation care groups.
Supported by Division 9 Councillor Glenn Tozer
Presented by Watergum
View answers to our Frequently Asked Questions regarding event location details, ticket registrations, age limits, group bookings, event capacities and more.