How can you access volunteer insurance?

If you’re not currently insured and need insurance to cover your volunteer group you can access insurance through the Gold Coast Catchment Association.

Queensland Water and Landcarers (QWALC) the peak QLD Landcare body offer insurance to eligible volunteer groups on the Gold Coast so long as you are formal member of the Gold Coast Catchment Association. Once you are registered with us you can access insurance by visiting the QWALC member application page and entering your group details

QWALC will provide all the necessary paperwork and documentation needed to get you started and ensure you are activities are covered. Please ensure you read through QWALC policies to ensure you have the correct level of insurance.

Your group will still be supported by GCCA with networking, grant applications and auspicing and you will need to still have a valid membership with GCCA to receive the insurance.