- This event has passed.
Froggy Fun with Watergum
November 12, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Come along to one of Logan’s local parks for this hands-on workshop during FrogID Week to learn all about our native frogs and what you can do to help them in your garden!
Australia is home to more than 240 species of frogs that come in many different shapes and sizes. They are a favourite visitor in gardens, and it doesn’t matter where you are in the City of Logan or how big your outdoor space is, you will surely have frogs lurking nearby.
This workshop, that both kids and adults will thoroughly enjoy, includes an introductory presentation that will help you to identify your hopping friends and learn all about their specific needs. You’ll also be guided through how to make a frog hotel that will then be placed in the local park for you to come back and check for froggy friends.
- Sign up today, spaces are limited!
- This event is suitable for children 4 and over – parental/guardian supervision required.
- Please make sure you are aware of the current COVID-19 restrictions and do not attend if you are displaying COVID-19 or cold/flu symptoms, no matter how mild.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your booking via Eventbrite to free up your place to those who are on the waiting list. Alternatively, contact the Councils Environment Team on (07) 3412 4491 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information email email@example.com and the website: www.watergum.org
The workshop is delivered by Watergum as part of the City of Logan’s Environmental Events and Activities Program and citizen science initiatives.