– Platypus Bookmark Shapes Sheet: Find them here
– 2 thick paper sheet (2 different colours)
– Glue stick
– 2 Googly eyes
– Pencils and colouring in pens
WARNING: Scissors are sharp so be careful!
1) Cut out your platypus shapes
2) Draw the shapes onto your thick paper. The body shape on 1 colour and the beak and feet on the other coloured sheet
3) Cut out the shapes from the thick paper
4) Now we are going to glue them together. Glue the beak and the feet onto the body. Then glue the eyes above the beak.
5) Time to make our platypus bookmarks bright and colourful!
6) Your bookmark is ready and you can now use it whilst you are reading.
This activity is supported by City of Gold Coast and Logan City Council